Thursday, May 31, 2012

Special Message - June 1st 2012




Thank you, everyone, for reading and sharing my blog, Kosmic Astrology, over the past few months. Starting June 1st 2012, I'll NOT be updating this blog, but will leave the older posts online for a while longer.

It's been my pleasure to let you know what's happening in the stars and keeping you updated on the New and Full Moon cycles. There are many other astrology blogs online and I hope you'll find ones which speak to you and help you make wise choices on your life's path.

Thanks again for enjoying my Kosmic Astrology blog!

For those interested, I plan to continue posting a daily Kosmic Astrology message on my Facebook Kosmic Astrology page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kosmic-Astrology/156918701064238

Many Bright Blessings,
Sabrina Luna )O(
www.kosmicastrology.com


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment